Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A few more reminiscing photos of the last DisneyWorld trip

I have been looking at lots of Disney photos for the last 2 weeks.  I constantly flip back to the ones we took 4 years ago and today's to see the changes in our kids.  Like these viking hat pictures -- we took the same photos then and now.

But the most striking thing is that my mom is in a lot of the photos from 4 years ago.  I only wish she were in even more of them.  I have really tried to change my picture taking habits to make sure that I don't take for granted that ANYone will always be there.  In so many of the photos I know my mom is standing next to me helping to get all the kids attention -- what I should have done is tell her to get in there with the kids and who cares if the kids are all looking.


DSC00658

DSC00657

DSC00655

DSC00654

DSC00509

DSC00506

DSC00332

No comments: