Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Is it Spring?

I am in the mood for spring cleaning. We just had our 1 year walk through with our builder and I saw a lot of cobwebs and fingerprints I had never noticed before. I decided to usher in spring by doing some cleaning, maintenance and fixing up. I am taking one room at a time.

Madelyn's list

  • lamp- get one
  • curtains- make some, buy a rod, hang them
  • fix the underside of her boxspring where the kids have pulled the pellon all off
  • repair or buy her a new dust ruffle
  • get a stool for her bed so she doesn't rip the new dust ruffle
  • get some decor for her walls
  • fix her music box
  • make her name with letters (that I have boght but haven't finished)
  • organize her drawers
  • organize her vanity
  • organize her closet

I'll let you know when I am done with her room

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I had just made the same list for Kylers old room at the old house. It was a page long. Its never going to be ready to put on the market to sell! I didnt even get a list for the rest of the house yet.

Amber said...

I'm feeling the itch too. I just want to go through and get rid of any junk that I don't want to move. We went to Ikea last week and I practically drooled over their kitchen and closet organizers. We get this craving for organization from Mom you know.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I absolutely agree with Amber about getting your organization bug from your mom. You may have started something serious over here too!!