Fix the underside of the box spring mattress, replacing the torn pellon with muslin (so it won't tear again)
- Buy a new bed skirt and actually put it on
- Glue her music box back together
- Get her a lamp, lampshade, and an extremely low wattage light bulb (I found a 15 watt flourescent one that actually only uses 3 watts and never gets hot, it is perfect for her!)
- tighten all the drawer knobs and pulls
- Paint the toy box (because it is chipped everywhere)
- Fix the hinge on the toy box so it doesn't slam shut * update * I went to home depot they don't have one -- I have ordered it online -- it will take a while
Buy a small step stool for her bed so she doesn't rip the new dust ruffle climbing in and out of bed
- Make curtains, buy a curtain rod, hang curtains
- Cover the wooden letters spelling her name and hang them.
- Organize her drawers and nightstand
- Organize her vanity
- Clean the window
- Dust everywhere
- Clean the baseboards
- Vaccuum everywhere even under the bed and furniture
- Change the sheets
Dust the ceiling fan Paint the step stool blue and cover it just like I did the letters.
- Finish it all -- take pictures and post on my blog.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Spring Cleaning : Madelyn's Room update #1
My list in Madelyn's room continues to grow. I have made progress but here is where I stand.