Monday, February 25, 2008

Madelyn's art


This is my favorite drawing stage. Madelyn just figured out how to draw people. She draws them a lot lately. It is as though she can finally represent the world around her from her point of view.

She drew this picture during church. She leaned over to Trent and I and said (pointing to the upper left hand figure), "This is you, Daddy and (then moving to the upper middle) this is Mommy and (the upper right hand figure) this is me."

And then pointing to the figure in the lower left she said, "And this is an octopus" (and then pointing to the last figure in the lower right) she said "And this is the Holy Ghost!"

Trent and I were laughing so hard. Trent said, "We sure hang out with some interesting characters!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I tagged you with a meme. The LOOK AT THIS STUFF! ISN'T IT NEAT? meme
1. Find five things around your house that say something about the person you are and snap a picture of them.
2.Tell us about them.
3.Link back to me in your post.
4.Tag five (if you feel like it) folks via their comments and tell us who you tagged.