- Jamie got older
- Catherine did too-- 11 years old!
- Trent got older (last year in his 30's)
- The kids did diving, Adam did baseball, The girls all did softball
- There was some homework (not so much for kindergarten and 3rd grade -- Adam and Madelyn, but Catherine and Julianne in 5th and 7th)
- We went camping for spring break (day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4)
- Owen stuck a craisen up his nose and had to go the ER.
- Jamie's aunt (her mother's sister Tami who so lovingly cared for Jamie's mom) passed away from breast cancer.
- Jamie's Dad got married to Sally Theodosis.
- The kids all did swim team (Madelyn and Adam on a summer league and Julianne and Catherine for a year round league)
- Jamie started cooking once a week with her friend Camille -- They cook 4 meals, pizza, and a dessert and are done for the week in 2-3 hours-- It has been a life saver!!!!!
- Julianne became a teenager!!!!
- We went to Seattle for a week.
- Then we went to Utah for almost 2 weeks.
- Madelyn turned 9.
- The kids all started school(Adam now a first grader, Madelyn 4th grade, Catherine 6th grade, and Julianne 8th grade!)
- Life seemed to pick up speed so much that I only managed 2 blog posts in all of September (after years of nearly daily posting!!!) Adam turned 7 and I didn't even do a birthday post!
- And then October was the same. Owen turned 3 and suffers from last child syndrome!!!!!
- November flew by
- And we had an awesome ice storm that put me behind on my Christmas cards, shopping, and everything!!!!!! And cancelled the half marathon Trent and I trained for.
We are loving life and living it to the fullest. Our days are busy but fun. We laugh more than we cry. We love more each day than the one before. We aren't getting older, we're "feeling" younger!
We have made many new Southlake Texas friends, but miss our friends from New Canaan, CT; Katy, TX; Sugar Land, TX; and of course the good ole' BYU days. The world feels smaller though since we can keep up with so many of you thanks to technology. COME VISIT!!!!! and if not drop us a note, post, tweet, message, email, voicemail, postcard, or whatever new thing there will be!!!! We love hearing from all of you!
You can always stay current (probably too current) on our blog. http://just-what-am-i-
The Handy Family
Trent, Jamie, Julianne, Catherine, Madelyn, Adam, and Owen.
All the details about reaching us (it's a ridiculous amount of info!)
3533 Matador Ranch Rd.
Southlake, TX 76092
281-851-5558 (jamie's cell)
713-851-4739 (trent's cell)
832-726-6581 (julianne's cell)
832-726-6582 (catherine's cell)
Jamie Handy Photography
on instagram @jamiehandy @juliannehandy @_catherinehandy_
and on twitter @jamiehandy