Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day

I wish I had the energy to put into words some of my thoughts, but reality is that mothering is hard work. I give all day and there is truthfully very little leftover for me to do silly things like write down my feelings. Just know that I do have some. And even some deep thoughts. In summary, I miss my mom so very much. I love being a mom to my 5 sweet (and occasionally sour) kids. I have a great mother-in-law. I love my sisters who "mother" my children with me. I have great friends who help me sort through the day to day as they too try hard to succeed at this challenging role. I love my grandma, "Baba" she is a great role model and listening ear.

I have posted them before, but here are 2 videos I made about my mom.



1 comment:

Momma Salt said...

Beautiful videos. Thought they still make me cry.

Your mom was a good model for us all. You are following in her footsteps.