Thursday, October 27, 2011

My day

First I drove around like mom's always do -- but I snapped this picture showing the beautiful fall (although not quite as beautiful as last years).
 
 
 
 
Then I came home and made something I found on pinterest -- YES, actually made something from there! I didn't add all the little flower embellishments . . . yet!!!
 
 




 
 
Then I went to the meeting formerly known as enrichment that was formerly known as homemaking . . . (I always get the sense that the Relief Society is having an identity crisis) and I learned that people can make cool spreadsheets to help you plan out food storage. And it was cold and rainy and I borrowed Julianne's Uggs. I never envisioned borrowing clothes or shoes from my 11 year old, but they kept my feet toasty warm.   
 

No comments: