Saturday, October 8, 2011

Apple Picking -- Year 4

I just love how traditions help you pause and remember things. This is *unbelievably* our 4th year to go apple picking here in CT. I can hardly believe we have lived here that long -- sometimes it seems like we are still new here.
 
The first year we went with my sister Carrie (2008).
 
Then we went with Trent's Sister Melissa (2009).
 
Then Trent and the kids went with Nana and Grandpa while I stayed home with brand new baby Owen (2010).
 
And this year is the first time we went by ourselves. (This should be a hint to the rest of you to come visit us!!!)
 
 










1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can't believe it has been 4 years since that first adventure. Fall was definitely my favorite time in New England with all the leaves changing, apple picking and crisp, cool air. Here's to apple pies, apple fritters, apple crisp, caramel apples, chocolate apples, apples for snacks...etc. Wish I could be there to help with the pies!