Thursday, October 6, 2011

The daily digest

I got up at 6:30 this morning because that is when Owen got up.  I tried my best to get him to go back to sleep, but he was not having it.  It didn't help that Adam was also in the bed with Trent and I and I was trying to keep Owen from climbing on top of Adam.  Trent also got up because he had an early meeting. 

I headed downstairs and packed the kids' lunches (seriously my LEAST favorite activity).  Julianne had to ride the bus this morning so I walked her out and then got the other girls out the door. 

I had high hopes to get the laundry done before Heather came over to make freezer jam with me, but that was when I saw Madelyn's lunch box.  She had forgotten it on the counter.  So I loaded up the boys and headed to the school.  Then we went to wal-mart to get sure-gel for the jam.  I got home at 9:40 and at 10:00 Heather came over.  We made 6 batches of strawberry freezer jam.  Yummy!!!!









When I was done with the jam we went outside as it was a beautiful day.  Here is our house right now.  Despite being October the leaves have not really started changing at all.  I think the house looks more spring like than when it is actually spring. 




Owen practiced standing on his own.  This was the best picture I could get!




He was so cute climbing up the stairs and knocking on the front door!




Once the girls got home from school we all went up to Waveny to try out the new exercise park.  I think Adam ran 6 miles on this elliptical. 




Owen loved beiing outside!  He was so cute!



and so was Madelyn!


No comments: