Monday, March 18, 2013

Softball Banners

The league we are playing softball in now has an opening day parade and each team has to make a banner. Since I am the coach of Catherine's team I would be in charge of hers for sure. As I am an assitant coach for Julianne's team, I figured I should offer to help. And if I am going to be doing 2 banners, why not see if Madelyn's team needs a little help too, right? So today, I made all three banners for the girls' teams. I got to use my silhouette cameo and I really had a lot of fun doing it.

Three softball team banners for opening day parade? Check.  Yes, I made them. Yes, I LOVE my silhouette cameo cutting machine.  #supermom I also bought a rainbow of sharpie markers to take up to the practices this week for all the teams to "embellish" them.

No comments: