Monday, March 26, 2012

Crazy Monday

As I left the house, the indicator light came on showing I had low tire pressure.  (Additionally it had come on last week) so I drove to a tire place and (not entirely unexpectedly had to buy 4 new tires).

While there, Owen had so much fun.  Climbing on tires, pushing tires and more!



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App





Then when we got home he was playing on Adam's tricycle and started crying.  I picked him up and held him.  He did not seem to distressed and since it was almost nap time we started walking upstairs.  As we walked past the mirror I saw the back of his head and about passed out!  It was covered in blood. . . as was my arm and my shirt (and the couch I would later discover).  After I got it cleaned up, it was a straight cut about 1 cm long.  I superglued it back together and he has been fine since.  It is really not that big of a cut -- but heads sure do bleed a lot.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments: