Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another pinterest craft project

Heather is my "partner in crime" when it comes to starting projects we have seen on pinterest.  She had seen this project and so today we went to Home Depot and picked up the wood.  When we had the wood in hand, I actually had to stop our project.  I had to get home and finish another project.  THE project I have been working on for 2 months.  I am glad that my mixbook groupon had an expiration date or like many projects it might never get done.  

BUT I did it.  Today I finished "THE" project.  Someday I will post a link to it (most of you have probably seen it -- or you can email me and I will send you the link).  It was one of those kinds of projects that you know you will love when it is all done, but the actually doing is very tedious.  I don't usually tire of sitting in front of a computer because I just don't get to do it all that much (thanks to laundry and meals and carpools and more!).  But I was spending a good 3-4 hours everyday staring intently at the computer screen.  

Here is the pinterest picture of the project we bought the wood for. 



No comments: