Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My 5 Kids

Can I just say how much I love my kids? I drag them all over on crazy adventures. I make them learn things they don't want to learn (like knitting, piano, and MATH). Last night I took them all for a quick little photo shoot (the pictures of which you -- my faithful blog readers will be seeing much of over the next few weeks.) We had a great time.
 
First we headed to our little downtown to go to Crumbs and get some cupcakes.  We took a lot of photos all along the street; The weather was beautiful and the lighting was great so we packed up in the van and headed to Waveny Park. The sun was starting to set and I was hurrying the kids out of the van when I opened up the back of the van to get the stroller.  Only -- it wasn't there; In my haste, I had left it on the side walk in town. We hurried back into town, got the stroller, headed back to the park and just barely snuck in the photos (thank you high noise free ISO).
 








No comments: