Monday, January 7, 2008

TinkerBell Birthday invitation

t

As Catherine's birthday is the 10th. I had to get on the ball and do her party invitations first thing this morning. I think they turned out cute! (of course the real ones had our address on them, but I didn't want to put that on my blog). I don't know what we are going to do at the party yet. So if any of you out there have any great tinkerbell ideas send them my way!!!!!

(How to make . . . search for images on images.google.com . . . Select one you like. Click on it until it is the only thing on your screen. Right click on it and select save as. Place it in a folder and give it a name you will be able to find later. Now open a program that will let you add text to pictures. I used photoshop, but for those of you who don't have photoshop you can do it in Microsoft paint (click on Start, All programs, accessories and paint) You can then select the T on the left and insert a text box. Type the text you want to see and then save it again as a jpeg. Now, upload that file to whatever photo printer place you use (I used walgreens) and for 19 cents a card you print them out and go pick them up and deliver them. It is WAY easy and it looks impressive and cool!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

GREAT idea!

Party Invitations said...

Your Tinkerbell invitations are soooo cute!