Monday, January 21, 2008

Blurb


Check out this picture. You might have to click on it to see what it really is. It is my blog (every entry from 2007) all formatted to print. I am so excited. I downloaded the Blurb software and signed into my blogger account and in about 5 minutes all my text and photos from my blog was downloaded and in a publishing software. It took about 2 hours of moving things around to maximize the space (they put one post per page and some of my posts were so small I could fit 3 or 4 per page). And now I ordered it. My 2007- Just what am I thinking. . . blog book. It was $44 for 80 pages, hardcover, plus shipping! I plan to print out a book for each year! Good bye journal, hello Blurb!

Also, you can print a copy for yourself on your printer --it does have For proofing only written diagonally on it as a watermark--, but it doesn't really interfere with reading it or seeing the photos).

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I am SOOOOOO excited! I have been looking into finding out how to print my blog, but couldn't find a site that was compatible with blogger. YEAH! Thanks for letting me know.

Gretchen said...

That looks wicked cool. I'm terrible at writing in my journal, but I write tons in my blog. I'll have to try that out.

Bertie said...

Me too! I downloaded blurb a while ago, but haven't really had a chance to "fool around with it" So- I'm excited you have inspired me to:) Yeah for technology!

ps- I love how you have submitted stuff to sugardoodle- when I saw your name- i was like WOW- I know who she is:) I feel like I know a movie star!

Kelli said...

How cool will that be. Thanks for all your info all the time. I am learning so much

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Monica Mathis and I have been really contemplating this--you have answered all our questions!!!!