Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Potty training

There is a lot going on in my house right now. The movers arrive a week from today. We are buying a new home in TX. We are putting in a pool. I spend hours on the phone each day dealing with details (car shipping, shutters and blinds, pool designs, inspections, utility hook ups, etc. . . ) the LAST thing I want to be doing right now is potty training.

But Owen has other ideas. He awoke a few days ago and announced, "I nee' go poddy"

And he did. And although he has had 2 accidents each day, he also has had 8 or more successes each day. Every time he would have an accident I would tell him, "OK, let's put on diapers right now!" And he would take them off. And all his clothes. Until finally I would put on his underwear.

Children. They have a mind of their own. It's a good thing he's so cute!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments: