Monday, December 3, 2012

The Return of the trampoline

I love having a trampoline. I know they can be dangerous. blah, blah, blah. Life is dangerous. I don't want any lectures. But right at dinner time, when my kids are driving me crazy and we are still 15 minutes from eating the trampoline is like solid gold. I send the kids out to jump while I finish. And they often stay out longer than I want. I sometimes even get the whole table set. And when they come back in they are less "jumpy" and can sometimes sit still at the table for more than 8 minutes. I missed having it these last four months. But now the garage has more space, the back yard is more fun, and my hand has a really large painful blister from putting it together. And here they are jumping while I made dinner. (nothing fancy -- it was pumpkin spice waffles) and they came in and we had a nice meal together.

After four months, the trampoline is back up. The kids missed it. I missed the tired kids. And the weather couldn't be better!

No comments: