Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Activity Day Girls Service Project

Today at church the activity day girls had a service project where they babysat their siblings for an hour and a half so that the mom's could get one last thing done! I was so excited because that gave me the time to go to Costco to pick up my photos and cards I had printed. Julianne called me as I was pulling into the parking lot and informed me that Owen had spilled water all over his clothes and wondered if I had left a change of clothing for him. "No" I replied. I hadn't thought of that. "How wet is he?" I asked. Julianne explained that he was soaked -- even his socks and cold. She said he was just running around wearing his diaper only. I sighed and told Julianne I would come back right away (as I didn't want my baby to be cold- and it is cold here). But just then Julianne called back and told me not to worry about it -- another mom had some extra clothes and he was dressed, warm and playing happily. So I finished my errands and headed back to the church. And this is what he was wearing. I hope someday (like at his wedding or something) he'll forgive me for taking this photo -- he was just so cute!

No comments: