Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adam's name

A long, long time ago I purchased some painted wooden letters to decorate all of the kid's rooms with their names. I did the girls' names in February of 2008 and Adam's letters have sat, undone for over 2 1/2 years. Today, he asked why his room did not belong to him. I couldn't figured out what he meant and questioned him. He said it is because his room doesn't have his name on the wall. He started crying even. So -- I made his letters today. It is such an easy project (you can see the directions on the link to the girl's ones). He loves it! Now his room is his!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Nixon Family said...

cute cute! and now i know all your secrets. THAT's how you get everything done so magically! I am sure new little babe won't put a kink in any of this either!