Friday, January 9, 2015

Just a few things

From 8:30 - 12:30 the AT&T tech is supposed to come.
From 9-2 the home alarm tech is to come
Sometime this morning the wood floor is supposed to be delivered (for a small section we are removing the carpet and putting in wood floor)
The outside Christmas tree lights are supposed to be taken down.

I need to get the oil changed in the van.
I called and have a clock repairman coming to check on the grandfather clock.
There are a lot of lightbulbs I need to buy.

Keeping a house going is really time consuming.  I tried to get it all scheduled in one day . . .  but

The At&t tech couldn't fix the problem.
The wood floor company ordered the wrong size planks.
The weather kept the Christmas light company from coming.

so I suspect I have many more days of "just wait around" ahead.

I did get the oil changed -- my only small victory.

No comments: