Monday, April 23, 2012

Rainy days that are mondays

never actually get me all that down. I think all Mondays ought to be rainy so that every weekend could always be sunny.

But it did clear out the calendar so that there was NOTHING on it today after school. So I took the kids to the library. I think we came home with 30 books per kid and a few movies we seriously won't have time to see unless they watch them in the car (and with all the driving around I do, there is a pretty good chance they might finish one or two of them).

All the kids love the library, but Owen especially. There are so many computers to try and get to, so many books that could be rearranged, so many shelves to hide behind, and so many little pencils for him to put behind his ear.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments: