Monday, May 19, 2008

Will he still want to when he is older?

Adam is all about doing the chores. He can "mow" the lawn the entire time Trent mows the lawn. He just smiles and marches right along behind. It is too cute.


It is really not very efficient though . . . because when Adam is out "helping", Trent goes much slower and I have to follow around making sure he does not get too close to the real thing and also taking pictures. I just hope letting him help out pays off in a decade or so. I imagine the day I will look out and see Adam doing the real thing all by himself!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I CANNOT wait for that day when my boys are hitting the mower!!! Whatever it takes right?!

Carrie said...

Hi Jamie---I tagged you, check out my blog for details. That Adam is sure a cutie!!