1. What was I doing 10 years ago
May of 1998 -- I was a grad student at BYU working on my masters in Human Genetics and Education-- I was married with no kids -- I was a TA at BYU for Bioethics -- I lived in Provo.
2. What is on my to-do list for today?
Ride bikes to school, do the laundry, take Madelyn to Little Gym, find a place to live, find a place to live, find a place to live, make breakfast, lunch, and dinner, pick up kids on bikes, bike to swim team, bedtime
3. What are 3 bad habits of mine?
- I bite the skin around my fingernails when I am nervous.
- I am not very good at listening while Trent reads the scriptures at night (I tend to fall asleep in an instant)
- I can lose patience with my kids.
4. Places I have lived.....
- Provo, Utah
- Renton, Washington
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Houston, Texas
- back to Provo, Utah
- Stafford, Texas
- Missouri City, Texas
- Katy, Texas
- soon to be New York City, New York
5. Places I have worked...
- Willow Pool
- BYU as a grader, athletic department tutor, TA for Bioethics and physiology
- Stafford ISD where I taught 7th grade science and coached volleyball, basketball, and track & field
- In my home -- and let me tell ya . . . it is WORK
6. 3 Things people don't know about me (my life must be an open book, b/c I can't think of anything that people don't know about me-- so here are 3 random things)
- I know most song lyrics by heart (including all hymns, childrens songs, any broadway show I have seen, and any song I like)
- I like to play boggle online
- I love to play any games -- my faves include Rook. Pinochle, Bohnanza, Wizard, Set, Clue, Stratego, Settlers, and of course, Candyland, memory, chutes and ladders, and Pretty, pretty Princess!