Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged by my Sister, Carrie

Answer the following questions, then tag 3 people to answer them on their blog



1. What was I doing 10 years ago

May of 1998 -- I was a grad student at BYU working on my masters in Human Genetics and Education-- I was married with no kids -- I was a TA at BYU for Bioethics -- I lived in Provo.



2. What is on my to-do list for today?

Ride bikes to school, do the laundry, take Madelyn to Little Gym, find a place to live, find a place to live, find a place to live, make breakfast, lunch, and dinner, pick up kids on bikes, bike to swim team, bedtime



3. What are 3 bad habits of mine?


  1. I bite the skin around my fingernails when I am nervous.

  2. I am not very good at listening while Trent reads the scriptures at night (I tend to fall asleep in an instant)

  3. I can lose patience with my kids.

4. Places I have lived.....


  • Provo, Utah

  • Renton, Washington

  • Ann Arbor, Michigan

  • Houston, Texas

  • back to Provo, Utah

  • Stafford, Texas

  • Missouri City, Texas

  • Katy, Texas

  • soon to be New York City, New York

5. Places I have worked...



  • Willow Pool

  • BYU as a grader, athletic department tutor, TA for Bioethics and physiology

  • Stafford ISD where I taught 7th grade science and coached volleyball, basketball, and track & field

  • In my home -- and let me tell ya . . . it is WORK

6. 3 Things people don't know about me (my life must be an open book, b/c I can't think of anything that people don't know about me-- so here are 3 random things)



  1. I know most song lyrics by heart (including all hymns, childrens songs, any broadway show I have seen, and any song I like)

  2. I like to play boggle online

  3. I love to play any games -- my faves include Rook. Pinochle, Bohnanza, Wizard, Set, Clue, Stratego, Settlers, and of course, Candyland, memory, chutes and ladders, and Pretty, pretty Princess!

I hereby declare that I have tagged Amy, Sheree, and JimnJennie

No comments: