Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Seeing things differently

This morning I got to do a photo shoot with a whole lot of school busses. I had been tasked to think creatively about the photos. I was a little skeptical that I could find something creative and beautiful from a bunch of yellow school busses, but I really surprised myself. It ended up being very fun. I think they all turned out beautiful. It just goes to show that when we put in a little bit of creativity and have an open mind, your eyes will see things differently then they ever have before. I think this one might be my favorite.




Then Julianne and I did 3 whole hours of shopping and I sure wish I had creativity and an open mind about that . . .  I find the whole thing quite predictable.  If I so much as look at anything, it is automatically disqualified from ever being worn by her and I have bad taste and don't know anything about fashion.  It is a good thing I have a very good memory or I might think she was being horrible.  Sadly, I remember all too well doing the EXACT same thing.





More swimming with more friends -- and some of the friends were frogs.  How is it that boys can catch frogs for hours???



DCIM\100MEDIA

DCIM\100MEDIA

DCIM\100MEDIA


Then the wind picked up and the lighting changed and we were right on the edge of a storm.  It was magnificent to watch.


DCIM\100MEDIA


No comments: