Sunday, September 1, 2013

The first week of School

The kids are doing great. I'm doing great. I have filled all my time with some projects I just hadn't gotten around to. Here are some pics of them . . .

I've been doing projects.  I made me this charm bracelet. One initial charm for each kid (JCMAO) and one charm for each type of race I've done (TRI, 5K, RR, 13.1). I LOVE IT!

Another project. Copied a friends tank top using my serger and one of the many old navy flag shirts lying around.

More projects. BYU stuff. BYU shirts for everyone and BYU vinyl stickers for my car window (and perhaps a bunch of Utah fans???)

Are you sick of my posts yet?  Another project. Homemade fabric lunch bag.  I couldn't pass up buying these designer upholstery swatches since they were 50 cents at Joann's. Now I'm trying to figure out how to use them!!!

I have had this key chain on my keys for 11 years. My friend and neighbor, Karen gave it to me. It has Julianne and Catherine's names on it plus cute little stick figures. I have looked for a new one for years but they never will put 5 names on one. Today

Trent and I even went out on a date all by ourselves last night. We had yummy food. It was as good as what we had in New England. New England clam chowder, crab cakes, and lobster rolls.

Really good food. Exceptional company (Trent). Great date.   New England clam chowder, crab cakes, and lobster rolls. Worthy of New England.

No comments: